Commercial & Industrial Electrician
Our industrial electricians possess the knowledge and expertise required to work with electrical components of large facilities and industry leading manufacturers.
Accuracy and specialisation is a crucial element of industrial electrician work, due to the vastly varying working environments and faults.
These jobs often include working on high voltage machinery, or wiring for high voltage areas.
Mark Bull Electrical services business’ with commercial electrical needs.
This includes maintenance and installation of:
- Water pump stations
- Sewerage pump stations
- LED feature lighting
- Sports field lighting
- Switchboards – new and upgrades
- Consumer mains/submains
- Test and tagging
- Compliance testing
- RCD testing
- Aged care facility/childcare facilities installations and maintenance
Among our noteable previous job experience, here is a list of past jobs in the Commercial and Industrial electrical field, that display our experience and specialisation.
- Electrical installation of Marmor Service Station Fuji Clean sewerage system – pump station, alarm system and calves
- MEM Machinery – maintenance of various workshop equipment including guillotines, benders, hoists and compressors
- Queensland Steel Products – installations and repairs to equipment such as a laser cutter and bandsaws
- Mount Morgan Streetscape Redevelopment feature lighting and upgrades to retail stores energy supply from overhead to underground
- Electrical works for the Mount Morgan Streetscape
- Emu Park ANZAC Memorial – new main switchboard, pathway lighting and feature lighting
- Brown and Hurley Truck workshop and offices building